Administrative Assistant Position Available in St. Petersburg, Florida
Posted: July 30, 2021
Oakstrand Realty is growing and seeking a multi-talented, customer service oriented professional to assist with day to day operations. This is a part-time and flexible hour position. Applicant should expect to work 10 to 25 hours per week starting out. Applicant should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have prior experience working in the real estate industry.
Our office is located in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida. While the position is primarily a remote/work from home position the candidate will be required to come to the office on occasion (1-2 hours per week) to perform necessary on-site duties. Main responsibilities will consist of basic support to numerous clients, real estate agents including completing a variety of administrative tasks as assigned.
- Answer and direct incoming telephone calls while greeting clients and agents in a highly professional and friendly manner
- Respond to agents/customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Assist with on-boarding/training new agents
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the broker informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Arranges all logistics for meetings including catering, agendas, and facilities.
- Responsible for some financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, and generating financial reports
- Manage buyer and seller contracts and paperwork
- Manage social media pages
- Assist agents in a wide variety of administrative functions
- Must have real estate license or actively working to obtain license within next 3 months
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with internal staff as well as outside clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Must have strong proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must be very resource and have proficiency researching the Internet
- Ability to work with sensitive or confidential information
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Critical thinking, problem solving, judgment and decision making abilities
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate agents/clients on nights and weekends
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task